Today is 16 Oct 22. Time to review the purpose of this Blog - again! It is 2 years since the last review. 🤕 2022 was shaping up well and I was on track for a decent middle distance Duathlon race. Then COVID hit me! I tried to salvage the race season but never felt strong or healthy. Looking to 2023 now and focussing on being healthy and some sprint Duathlon racing mixed with some bike TT fun on the Canyon CF






Powered By Blogger

Friday 18 April 2008

London Marathon Pics



Oh the pain!












I cycled yesterday and today; nothing hard or long as my legs are still very sore! I certainly did not feel like a cyclist! I did, however, feel better after after a coffee stop at Southill Tea Room (the Post Office) today. The frothy coffee and snacks are awesome there; maybe I should use them as my official nutrition for the World Champs!

3 comments:

Turbo Man said...

You will know when you're ready to start training properly again, don't rush it.

Looking forward to getting some long bikes in the weeks ahead. Reverse periodisation etc etc

Kelda said...

It can take 2 weeks just to properly rehydrate from a fast marathon so coffee stops are the order of the day!

Sags said...

Thanks guys. I am frustrated already! Not sure about the fast marathon though! More like a painful one!