Today is 16 Oct 22. Time to review the purpose of this Blog - again! It is 2 years since the last review. 🤕 2022 was shaping up well and I was on track for a decent middle distance Duathlon race. Then COVID hit me! I tried to salvage the race season but never felt strong or healthy. Looking to 2023 now and focussing on being healthy and some sprint Duathlon racing mixed with some bike TT fun on the Canyon CF






Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 20 May 2008

Time to Race

Time to race! Can't believe how quickly May is going by! Brize Sprint tri tomorrow. I am in no way the same shape as I was last year for this event. However, I plan to use it to help get me into shape!

It will be interesting to see how Turbo man goes as he seems in good shape! Also coming up is IM Lanzarote, with a large RAF Tri contingent. We can follow them on the web-cast. For anyone out there interested, the race numbers are as follows:

Pete Norris - 279
Stu Tipton - 295
Simon Covell - 641
Chris Tasker - 67-
Doug Malcolm - 850
Roy Brunning - 957
Mike Scott - 1122
Bob Rollins - 1097

my tip for victory at Brize? Either Greg MacDonald or Mal Rose - unless Dale turns up........!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

good luck tomorrow mate, watch out for Mal he is a bit fast! say hi to him for me
cheers

Daz Sharpe said...

Have a good one mate, hope it goes well for you.
Daz