Today is 16 Oct 22. Time to review the purpose of this Blog - again! It is 2 years since the last review. 🤕 2022 was shaping up well and I was on track for a decent middle distance Duathlon race. Then COVID hit me! I tried to salvage the race season but never felt strong or healthy. Looking to 2023 now and focussing on being healthy and some sprint Duathlon racing mixed with some bike TT fun on the Canyon CF






Powered By Blogger

Thursday 15 May 2008

Body Recovery. Bike Recovery

Bike recovery is slow! A possible replacement wheel for my aero set up is shown in this pic. Where is it from? Who makes these wheels? What is it made of? All these questions are top secret. Needless to say it is a stealthy wheel indeed! How long before Turbo Man is asking questions about this little number?! The plan is to match this front wheel with my disc wheel. If I need a non-aero set up, then I am going for a set of American Classic 420s, as recommended by that cycling legend, Daz Sharpe!

As for my recovery from the spill last Sunday, I am lucky that I had an easy week planned anyway. My glute is giving me problems and I think I have whiplash as my neck is not good. Apart from that I am fine! I managed a short swim this week but running is not really that much of an option just yet - will try and run tomorrow. Brize Sprint Tri next Wed. Not sure how it will go but remember, the aim is to enjoy our racing; I intend to do just that!



7 comments:

Turbo Man said...

Where can I get one of those and how much would it cost me?

Sags said...

Well it didn't take you long did it T Man! I will get details for you but it may be difficult for this year. Cost is "....how blinkin much!!!!!!"

Turbo Man said...

More than the Extreme Windcheeter?

Kelda said...

Now if I were very of a more suspicious nature I might imagine that your 'accident' was a set up for this new piece of space-age technology to make its appearance. TMan you don't need anymore bling!

Turbo Man said...

You can never have enough "bling", and it would be a "present" to myself at the end of my OOA tour.

Anonymous said...

Too right T man, you really can never have enough bling haha, Nice wheel sags! youll be whipping my butt with that on!!

Mark "Frank" Whittle said...

Sags, send me the details of this wheel please. Thanks!