Today is 16 Oct 22. Time to review the purpose of this Blog - again! It is 2 years since the last review. 🤕 2022 was shaping up well and I was on track for a decent middle distance Duathlon race. Then COVID hit me! I tried to salvage the race season but never felt strong or healthy. Looking to 2023 now and focussing on being healthy and some sprint Duathlon racing mixed with some bike TT fun on the Canyon CF






Powered By Blogger

Saturday 17 May 2008

Pain in the bum - Pain in the neck!

After nearly a week of easy stuff following my bike spill I have an official pain in the neck and pain in the bum. Swimming is difficult. I can run but my glute is very sore. Man, all I seem to be doing since 13 April is recover from soreness! Good job the major aims for the season are in August! Not sure if I will get out for a ride with T Man tomorrow as we have visitors. Maybe the rest will do me good.

Kelda has a cycle sportif tomorrow so let's hope the weather is good up in Jock Land and that she stays safe. Let me know how you go Kelda. Is your daughter riding too?



4 comments:

Turbo Man said...

Better to recover properly now rather than try and push it and just delay your recovery or make it worse.

Just make sure you don't withdraw from the Brize race as I reckon there's at least a dozen or so people wanting to race a below-par Sags!

Sags said...

Seem to be getting worse! Off to get some treatment next week but will do Brize regardless.......don't want to disappoint anyone!

Unknown said...

Hope you mend ok dude?
sorry to hear about your little accident, will the insurance pay out?
have a good race at BZZ, i am there at this moment, wireless internet in the Gateway!
6 days and counting!!
nervous like a nervous thing and dont know why? i wasnt like this for my 1st IM???

Kelda said...

Hi Sags, as you know I arrived at the chequered flag safe and sound, a great day out and good weather, although it was a tad chilly in the tent the night before (putting it mildly). No, daughter not riding, she's supposed to be revising for GCSEs ... not sure she's quite up to 81 miles yet, but next year I can see her ripping up those mountains. Need to find her a polka dot jersey me thinks ...

Roy, you know what's in store this time, that's why, ignorance is bliss and all that, LOL!!!