Today is 16 Oct 22. Time to review the purpose of this Blog - again! It is 2 years since the last review. 🤕 2022 was shaping up well and I was on track for a decent middle distance Duathlon race. Then COVID hit me! I tried to salvage the race season but never felt strong or healthy. Looking to 2023 now and focussing on being healthy and some sprint Duathlon racing mixed with some bike TT fun on the Canyon CF






Powered By Blogger

Friday 9 May 2008

Shaved and Ready?


As you can see, my stick, but smooth, like legs are ready for the Shires and Spires Cycle Sportif on Sunday.


I just hope that my training buddy turbo man has removed Sherwood Forest from his legs - well I don't want any whip-lash from his foliage as we stomp up the hills!


3 comments:

Kelda said...

Mate, I'd get that seen to, no wonder you can't run!

Anonymous said...

Nice Legs Sags, you should destroy me on the bike with them lol...

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear about the crash, are you ok? I sold the wheels to Greg end of last season! is it race wheels your after?? ie carbon rims?? i could see how much i could get a set for from my sponsor if ya want??