Today is 16 Oct 22. Time to review the purpose of this Blog - again! It is 2 years since the last review. 🤕 2022 was shaping up well and I was on track for a decent middle distance Duathlon race. Then COVID hit me! I tried to salvage the race season but never felt strong or healthy. Looking to 2023 now and focussing on being healthy and some sprint Duathlon racing mixed with some bike TT fun on the Canyon CF






Powered By Blogger

Saturday 29 July 2023

Parkrun 5k Full Gas

 Job done at Parkrun The Wammy this morning. This is my local course and I can jog there a couple of kilometres to warm up. So 10 seconds off my 2019 time. Happy with that, though finding that 16 Seconds over 5k is a big ask to go sub-18.  I mustn’t get too hung up on this as this is the first time I’ve averaged 3:30 something per k pace.  Maybe some more track sessions will help. Who knows. Onwards with the plan and some panic bike training for a 25 mile TT on 20 August.





12 parkruns | Male 4/116
VM55-59 | 86.39%
18:15
New PB!



No comments: