Today is 16 Oct 22. Time to review the purpose of this Blog - again! It is 2 years since the last review. 🤕 2022 was shaping up well and I was on track for a decent middle distance Duathlon race. Then COVID hit me! I tried to salvage the race season but never felt strong or healthy. Looking to 2023 now and focussing on being healthy and some sprint Duathlon racing mixed with some bike TT fun on the Canyon CF






Powered By Blogger

Sunday 6 August 2023

Weekly Bike Run Key Session

 Sundays are normally key bike/run sessions. With the 25 mile TT event on 20 August I wanted a full on TT bike session; the run off would be a less important part but still useful for my run ambitions. The weather prevented an outing for the Canyon Speedmax, which is a shame because I need to get some road time in the real world roads. As it was, I had to jump into a Zwift session. I chose a 50k race, which turned out to be perfect - absolutely brutal. This was by far the most intense bike session I’ve completed for a while. My legs were really mashed. This is good to hopefully gain some form on the bike. But not so great for the run off!




I thought I’d be unable to run actually. But I reduced the effort compared to recent weeks and did 3 x 6 min tempo/low threshold with 2 min RI. 


So a really good session all round today. My legs are still trashed. So aiming for recovery and a track session on Wednesday. 

Onwards and upwards 

No comments: