Today is 16 Oct 22. Time to review the purpose of this Blog - again! It is 2 years since the last review. 🤕 2022 was shaping up well and I was on track for a decent middle distance Duathlon race. Then COVID hit me! I tried to salvage the race season but never felt strong or healthy. Looking to 2023 now and focussing on being healthy and some sprint Duathlon racing mixed with some bike TT fun on the Canyon CF






Powered By Blogger

Friday 11 August 2023

Consecutive Intense Sessions

So last session was all about a track session that went well, achieving a great pace - for me. It was a full bore effort though. The legs didn’t feel too bad the next day (yesterday), which meant I was set for a kitchen sink TT bike road session. The idea was to go with the flow with the effort and get used to actually moving at speed! Most of my training is now completed on the smart trainer with Zwift sessions. 

The session went well again and once warmed up I was throwing in some decent effort and getting used to the bike at speed too. 




Every time I ride the Canyon Speedmax I am reminded what a great bike this is. The position felt great. I’m hopeful of having a decent ride at the open 25 mile TT event on 20 August. Just hope the weather holds. 

That was yesterday. After 2 good days I’m now feeling totally wiped. A bad night’s sleep hasn’t helped and a pulled back a couple of days ago are adding to that feeling that I’ve been run over by a bus. Rest again tomorrow- well, an easy day with some training 😎. Aiming for another TT bike road ride followed by a threshold/tempo run off the bike. 

No comments: