Today is 16 Oct 22. Time to review the purpose of this Blog - again! It is 2 years since the last review. 🤕 2022 was shaping up well and I was on track for a decent middle distance Duathlon race. Then COVID hit me! I tried to salvage the race season but never felt strong or healthy. Looking to 2023 now and focussing on being healthy and some sprint Duathlon racing mixed with some bike TT fun on the Canyon CF






Powered By Blogger

Thursday 3 September 2009

Rained Off - Again!



Looks like the cyclists from a few years ago would race a hill climb what ever the weather! Not so for St Ives CC and the hill climb champs was cancelled yesterday. I rode out to the event (about 15 miles) and was very wet when I arrived. Still, I would have been happy to race. In the end I did my own session that consisted of full-on TT mode all the way home with flat out sprints up every hill. Once home I managed a 3 mile run at quite a pace - well, a decent enough pace for my current state of run fitness. Managed some sub-7 minute miles which was nice to achieve with little effort.

My legs feel a bit pooped today and I could do with a gentle spin on the turbo to loosen them off.

2 comments:

jc said...

What is it with these girls? A bit of rain never harmed anyone.

Sags said...

Right on mate! I would have raced but then I am terrible at riding in the wet!