Today is 16 Oct 22. Time to review the purpose of this Blog - again! It is 2 years since the last review. 🤕 2022 was shaping up well and I was on track for a decent middle distance Duathlon race. Then COVID hit me! I tried to salvage the race season but never felt strong or healthy. Looking to 2023 now and focussing on being healthy and some sprint Duathlon racing mixed with some bike TT fun on the Canyon CF






Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 21 July 2009

TDF

It's all about the bike lately eh?! Not been swimming for 3 weeks now but I am relaxed about things. The Tour has started to get interesting and I am now a confirmed Twiggo fan! Some awesome riding from him in the mountains and if he can continue to recover and ride a good TT in Annecy, a podium place could be his!




Another club 10 mile TT for me this Wed evening but unless we have another decent evening weather wise, I doubt I can produce another sub 23 clocking. I also have an open 10 mile TT on Saturday; it's on the club Sawtry course again! I hope to have the Specialized out for this race.

Off for an appointment with my turbo. . .

1 comment:

Daz Sharpe said...

good luck tonight, have a good race mate.