Today is 16 Oct 22. Time to review the purpose of this Blog - again! It is 2 years since the last review. 🤕 2022 was shaping up well and I was on track for a decent middle distance Duathlon race. Then COVID hit me! I tried to salvage the race season but never felt strong or healthy. Looking to 2023 now and focussing on being healthy and some sprint Duathlon racing mixed with some bike TT fun on the Canyon CF






Powered By Blogger

Thursday 23 July 2009

Injury Blues

Changed the Blog pic to remind me of better times!

2 comments:

Daz Sharpe said...

Holland, yes is was a good time. I will have to go back and do the Ironman distance event they do in August (maybe next year). Keep your spirits up mate, your going to recover from injury get back in training and then kick arse next season.
see you soon.

Turbo Man said...

Shocking picture - wheel logos not aligned, small chain ring at the front, I could go on ...

Recover well mate, but maintain that bike speed.