Today is 16 Oct 22. Time to review the purpose of this Blog - again! It is 2 years since the last review. 🤕 2022 was shaping up well and I was on track for a decent middle distance Duathlon race. Then COVID hit me! I tried to salvage the race season but never felt strong or healthy. Looking to 2023 now and focussing on being healthy and some sprint Duathlon racing mixed with some bike TT fun on the Canyon CF






Powered By Blogger

Saturday 7 June 2008

Wheels Are Go!

After my crash in early May, I now have some very nice American Classic wheels, as recommended by fast man Daz Sharpe. They feel great and are very light and responsive. It's a wheel set that is good for any terrain.

I missed out Ted Hamilton when I mentioned those RAF guys competing in the World Champs in Canada - turns out he won a silver medal in the sprint event! Well done Ted.

i make it that Bev finished 12th - great effort but knowing Bev, she was probably hoping to podium! Still waiting to find results for the others.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

where did you get the wheels mate? after extensive searching are they the best deal?
spent ages looking for some fast wheel bling to enhance 'The Van'
Cheers :-)

Sags said...

Chain Reactio Cycles. Great value at £299. Low weight, about 1450gms for the set. Can't beat that for the price bud. And if they are good enough for Daz.......

Daz Sharpe said...

Nice wheels mate, glad you like them!!

Unknown said...

Cheers fellas, i will check them out! ATB

Daz Sharpe said...

did you buy that saddle before or after your selection for gb?

Sags said...

After! Tho it was on offer and matched my bike well. However, that is not the bike I will be racing on in Holland. I may put the GB saddle on for the race 8-)

Iron Girl said...

At last I've managed to log on! You train way too much - no wonder you are so good! I'm going to start my own blog and it will be the antidote to Sags' tri-life, the lazy tri life instead.

Debs