Today is 16 Oct 22. Time to review the purpose of this Blog - again! It is 2 years since the last review. 🤕 2022 was shaping up well and I was on track for a decent middle distance Duathlon race. Then COVID hit me! I tried to salvage the race season but never felt strong or healthy. Looking to 2023 now and focussing on being healthy and some sprint Duathlon racing mixed with some bike TT fun on the Canyon CF






Powered By Blogger

Monday 28 March 2011

Glass feet - What The. . . . .


. . . .Heck is all this about?! I have never had problems with foot injuries but since an intense period of kicking in the pool I seem to now have glass feet! I have managed one painful run since the Dambuster Duathlon and my right foot is now giving me big problems. Not only is running off the agenda, but cycling is also off the routine! This is about as bad as it gets for me. I can just about stomach not running because bike training seems to keep my running ticking over. But to stop both cycling and running hits hard. I know, I know; stopo complaining and being a drama queen!! But as JC said on his Blog: If you can't rant on your own blog, where can you dump your frustrations?

2 comments:

Daz Sharpe said...

Get well soon mate, have you been to see anyone about it yet?

Sags said...

Off to Sports Injury Clinic tomorrow. best it gets sorted or I will be even more grumpy. . . .