Today is 16 Oct 22. Time to review the purpose of this Blog - again! It is 2 years since the last review. 🤕 2022 was shaping up well and I was on track for a decent middle distance Duathlon race. Then COVID hit me! I tried to salvage the race season but never felt strong or healthy. Looking to 2023 now and focussing on being healthy and some sprint Duathlon racing mixed with some bike TT fun on the Canyon CF






Powered By Blogger

Saturday 24 April 2010

Tummy Probs

Meant to be doing the Rutland Sportif today but had some tummy probs since the Int Services Duathlon. So it's a DNS for me. I hate that. Poor old JC will have to ride as Billy no mates. Talking of the Duathlon, I hope to get a full report soon, now that I am back on the internet at home . . . . . . Stand by!

2 comments:

Mark "Frank" Whittle said...

That's what happens when you go so fast on the duathlon!!! :-)

Turbo Man said...

Or did you just chicken out because you didn't want to be embarrassed by JC's cycling prowess (or was it his tan lines?)?