Today is 16 Oct 22. Time to review the purpose of this Blog - again! It is 2 years since the last review. 🤕 2022 was shaping up well and I was on track for a decent middle distance Duathlon race. Then COVID hit me! I tried to salvage the race season but never felt strong or healthy. Looking to 2023 now and focussing on being healthy and some sprint Duathlon racing mixed with some bike TT fun on the Canyon CF






Powered By Blogger

Friday 16 April 2010

Quick Update

First TT of 2010 done. Slow but good enough for the conditions and course. Got a 25 TT on Sunday. Passed my fitness test with an aching achilles. Stopped at level 12.5 but happy to feel easy at that.

4 comments:

Turbo Man said...

and the time for your first TT was what???

Mark "Frank" Whittle said...

Indeed, that was going to be my question!

Sags said...

24:20 on the Sawtry course. Paul Davis was only Rt:50 and he did a long 53 for a 25 last weekend. Sawtry is never a fast course (22:52 is my best on there against a 21:23 on a fast course).

Turbo Man said...

Is "Rt:50" some sort of TTers code that I don't know about? Or a simple typo?

It maybe slow in comparison to what you did last year but you were very bike focussed then and you've had a disjointed start to this year. Don't worry about it.