Today is 16 Oct 22. Time to review the purpose of this Blog - again! It is 2 years since the last review. 🤕 2022 was shaping up well and I was on track for a decent middle distance Duathlon race. Then COVID hit me! I tried to salvage the race season but never felt strong or healthy. Looking to 2023 now and focussing on being healthy and some sprint Duathlon racing mixed with some bike TT fun on the Canyon CF






Powered By Blogger

Sunday 4 April 2010

Moved House

Hopefully that's the last move of house I will do for a couple of years! I trained yesterday and today so some routine may return soon. First, however. Its back down to Bristol to clean and march out of the old house. Doh! More hassle! But the new job looks good and I am looking forward to starting that. Looks like a decent bike commute is possible too 8-)

$ad a right load of grief with getting back on the internet. I have to wait for around 2 weeks before i am back in virtual world. Also, my normal mobile has died. I can't even turn it on. So if anyone is trying to contact me, please get me on face book!

2 comments:

Cavegirl said...

Ah! I just thought you were ignoring me! I don't do Facebook. Glad to hear you are back into training, don't go mad!

How's the Achilles? I'm finding mine loves running in Vibrams, now up to an hour ... fingers crossed.

Sags said...

I can only get on here vi my phone but that's better than nothing. I am a bit tired but getting bact to training slowly. You see canellara in tour of flanders! He is super strong!