Today is 16 Oct 22. Time to review the purpose of this Blog - again! It is 2 years since the last review. 🤕 2022 was shaping up well and I was on track for a decent middle distance Duathlon race. Then COVID hit me! I tried to salvage the race season but never felt strong or healthy. Looking to 2023 now and focussing on being healthy and some sprint Duathlon racing mixed with some bike TT fun on the Canyon CF






Powered By Blogger

Monday 6 March 2023

Cheadle 5 Pics

 A couple more pics from the Cheadle 5 yesterday 



Presentation from Paul Stoddart, as the main sponsor. I know Paul from my time at TSW Stafford when I lived in Whiston. I used to take e the Tean 10 mile TT back in 2012. Paul raced for Stone Wheelers. 

The second pic is taken with about half a mile to go to the finish. I thought I’d be out sprinted by the chap behind me but turns out he was as pooped as me. Quite a tough drag to the finish for the last mile. 

Next race should have been tbe Shrewsbury Duathlon on 19 March but it’s a bit short at 2.5/10/2.5 and a Go Tri event. I’ll rethink about when I can get a duathlon race scheduled. I could do with one on April. 

No comments: