Today is 16 Oct 22. Time to review the purpose of this Blog - again! It is 2 years since the last review. 🤕 2022 was shaping up well and I was on track for a decent middle distance Duathlon race. Then COVID hit me! I tried to salvage the race season but never felt strong or healthy. Looking to 2023 now and focussing on being healthy and some sprint Duathlon racing mixed with some bike TT fun on the Canyon CF






Powered By Blogger

Monday 3 January 2011

Something is Wrong



Something is very wrong! You peeps out there will not want to read about a moaning old man not feeling well. . . . . But I am a moaning old man not feeling well!! I had flu from 24 Dec. The works: aching body, temperature etc. I rested (really, I did!) and then tried to do some easy training. To cut a long story short, that is the pattern I have fallen into: go training easy to see how I feel; then recover because I don't feel well! I wake up in the night with aches in my legs and get up in the morning feeling yuk. It's frustrating because I am not laid out on my bed feeling so ill I can't move. I just cannot train and feel yuk! I am a very frustrated old man!

Enough ranting! I managed to clock my 200m time for the Winter Swim challenge - quite how I did this, I am not sure but I felt like crap afterwards! I also tried a very easy session in the gym last Wed. See the pic above. You will note that I am in the small ring - easy spinning.

On a positive note, my internet seems to have finally been sorted! Hoorah!

Gimme back my health someone!!

4 comments:

Cavegirl said...

Go read my blog post today ... you are hammering your immune system in every way imagineable.

I know you won't listen but do you have any idea how frustrating it is watching people you care about and like killing themselves.

The_Dude said...

Hey Sags,

Get better soon and take good care of you.

Thanks for posting a comment on my blog. Here's my answer :

Hey Sags, never thought of that before, but I guess we could say that Coach is indeed a Daddy Cool coach :-)

I'll ask Charles to show us his moves, next time I see him.

Mark "Frank" Whittle said...

Sags, take a break, please. Some times you have to slow down before you can speed up. I know it's hard. You're my mentor, I look up to you, show me you can do it.

Daz Sharpe said...

More rest, followed by a rest!