Today is 16 Oct 22. Time to review the purpose of this Blog - again! It is 2 years since the last review. 🤕 2022 was shaping up well and I was on track for a decent middle distance Duathlon race. Then COVID hit me! I tried to salvage the race season but never felt strong or healthy. Looking to 2023 now and focussing on being healthy and some sprint Duathlon racing mixed with some bike TT fun on the Canyon CF






Powered By Blogger

Sunday 30 January 2011

Nothing Heavy!

Yep, nothing too deep in this blog entry!

Another 15 hour training week. Took Saturday off as rest as Friday was a swim in the morning followed by 50 mins of turbo technique with a 7 mile run off the bike. After the cross country on Wed my legs were sore. In hindsight I should have eased my way into the race on wed and not killed myself. Maybe next time I will do this!

Today I got out on the road on a bike with gears! A real luxury as all commuting is on my single speed. I did 30 miles with a 45 min structured effort block. Can't say I felt great. I ran 5 miles off the bike at a steady pace. The legs were sore but I seemed to ease into 7 min miling without much effort.

Maybe an essy commute on the bike tomorrow will help spin the soreness out! Trying a new route into work. How exciting!!

No comments: