Today is 16 Oct 22. Time to review the purpose of this Blog - again! It is 2 years since the last review. 🤕 2022 was shaping up well and I was on track for a decent middle distance Duathlon race. Then COVID hit me! I tried to salvage the race season but never felt strong or healthy. Looking to 2023 now and focussing on being healthy and some sprint Duathlon racing mixed with some bike TT fun on the Canyon CF






Powered By Blogger

Sunday 26 December 2010

Time to Get Serious

As 2011 approaches it is time to start training again. After resting and doing nothing for 3 months - c'mon! You know how I like my excuses! I have entered my draught 2011 races down on the right. The season is a direct assault on the National Age Group Champs at all distances. This plot allows me to place similar emphasis on the Inter Services Champs. As I will be in the 3rd year of my age group gaining a top 3 place in races will be tough.

It would be possible to do well if I could up my swim pace from previous seasons. Indication is that I am there now! But I need to prove it in open water racing. How many times do I have to tell myself this!

No new Christmas bling to repirt and my internet is totally imploded! I am on my phone again - not good. I did a decent turbo session on 24 Dec, followed by strength work. Never done squats directly after a full turbo session. It really is good fun! Shock the body with new training! That's what I say.

happy training guys.

4 comments:

Cavegirl said...

Let's be honest Sags you just believe in shocking the body, period!

Turbo Man said...

Hi buddy, nice to hear from you again.

I don't see any IM distance races on your plan - how about the Outlaw on 24 July - use it as a warm up for the IS race!

Sags said...

To be honest I do want to do Almere but I just can't see my affording it. Oh well, as long as I can race and enjoy the experience.

Daz Sharpe said...

Sags, good luck with your 2011 season what ever races you do.