Today is 16 Oct 22. Time to review the purpose of this Blog - again! It is 2 years since the last review. 🤕 2022 was shaping up well and I was on track for a decent middle distance Duathlon race. Then COVID hit me! I tried to salvage the race season but never felt strong or healthy. Looking to 2023 now and focussing on being healthy and some sprint Duathlon racing mixed with some bike TT fun on the Canyon CF






Powered By Blogger

Friday 19 March 2010

My Last Triathlon Was. . .

. . . the World Long Course Champs 2008!! Seems ages ago and I am REALLY looking forward to racing this year. My first Tri should be the RAF Sprint at Brize Norton. I entered the Beaver Middle Distance Tri, which takes place on 29 May. Now this is more the distance that suits me an I can't wait to take the Specialized Steed out for a blast on this course. It's never been raced in a triathlon!


Some bike TTs and sportifs should get my bike legs in shape for that Tri 8-) My swimming is pickng up again at the moment - yippee! It seems to go in phases for me. . . . good. . . . terrible. . . . good. . etc! Let's hope my races fall into a good perid!

4 comments:

Turbo Man said...

Where did those Specialized stickers on the wheels come from? Nice bike buddy.

Sags said...

Ah, yes, I rebranded them to match the bike. Rather dappa eh?!

Mal Rose said...

That is one mean looking bike dude! You will be flying this year with all that 'time trial pain' in your legs from last year!

Sags said...

If you can't write English, GET OFF MY BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!