Today is 16 Oct 22. Time to review the purpose of this Blog - again! It is 2 years since the last review. 🤕 2022 was shaping up well and I was on track for a decent middle distance Duathlon race. Then COVID hit me! I tried to salvage the race season but never felt strong or healthy. Looking to 2023 now and focussing on being healthy and some sprint Duathlon racing mixed with some bike TT fun on the Canyon CF






Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 27 February 2019

Unseasonably Warm

The warm February weather in the UK has brought out hoards of cyclists venturing out of their training pain caves. So I joined them yesterday for a very enjoyable spin out on the open roads riding my Evo2max Nebula R9. After many sessions on the rollers in the garage riding my Holdsworth (lower spec bla bla) bike, it felt really good to have a blast on this speed machine. Judging by the way my legs feel today I may have ridden too hard. Averaging over 20mph - including junctions, hills, roundabouts etc - is reasonable speedy I suppose. This weekend may see another Parkrun outing to see if I can take the age group record lower. But this depends on how the legs recover. I felt strong yesterday but the accumulated fatigue from the race on Sunday is showing now. You never know, if I recover maybe some super-adaptation will occur!

No comments: