Today is 16 Oct 22. Time to review the purpose of this Blog - again! It is 2 years since the last review. 🤕 2022 was shaping up well and I was on track for a decent middle distance Duathlon race. Then COVID hit me! I tried to salvage the race season but never felt strong or healthy. Looking to 2023 now and focussing on being healthy and some sprint Duathlon racing mixed with some bike TT fun on the Canyon CF






Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 8 May 2018

Testing Weekend

After the session last Saturday that involved a timed 10mile effort on the evo2max nebula Road bike I repeated the 10 mile effort on my TT bike. It was similar conditions and a 24:20 clocking was OK in my unfit state! So maybe I can get some bike form back and build on my current fitness levels. A lot will depend on how this pesky calf strain heals. The next Darley Duathlon is on 8 June and I would like to have a blast on this short course event. Let's see how things develop.

No comments: