Today is 16 Oct 22. Time to review the purpose of this Blog - again! It is 2 years since the last review. 🤕 2022 was shaping up well and I was on track for a decent middle distance Duathlon race. Then COVID hit me! I tried to salvage the race season but never felt strong or healthy. Looking to 2023 now and focussing on being healthy and some sprint Duathlon racing mixed with some bike TT fun on the Canyon CF






Powered By Blogger

Monday 14 April 2014

Racing into Shape?

It has been a web since my last post. I have fully intended to enter some race reports, and will do so very soon. The main reason for the delay is that I wanted to get some pics in the report. Sadly, I am struggling.to get any. The end of my early season duathlon races is here, with the completion of the National Champs at Newby Hall yesterday. But I will pick up further back, with the Clumber Park Duathlon (Sprint) on March 22. A short blast that actually saw my running ok. Next was the Inter Services Du Champs on 2 April, again a Sprint. Then the Newby race yesterday. I will complete full race reports it results below: Clumber 3rd AG, 2nd Vet (RAF Champs) Not Services Duathlon Champs 3rd Vet, 5th RAF National Duathlon Champs 2nd AG (with a pleasing 36:47 10k first run) Hopefully I can grab some pics and complete race reports later. Great results at the ETU Duathlon Champs in Horst this weekend also. Oz Ellis winning the Sprint race overall, Mal Rose just missing a medal in 5th, Jase Walkley also 5th in the long distance race.

No comments: