Today is 16 Oct 22. Time to review the purpose of this Blog - again! It is 2 years since the last review. 🤕 2022 was shaping up well and I was on track for a decent middle distance Duathlon race. Then COVID hit me! I tried to salvage the race season but never felt strong or healthy. Looking to 2023 now and focussing on being healthy and some sprint Duathlon racing mixed with some bike TT fun on the Canyon CF






Powered By Blogger

Thursday 24 February 2011

Training - Good and Bad!



Race season is not far away! Remember the drill for transitions! It can be very easy to lose your cool and do stupid things! I must have done every crazy thing going, apart from run out of T2 with my helmet on! It somehow seems worse when the lid is an aero helmet!

Training has been going ok I suppose. Lots of swimming still but I have a problem because of it! I had been doing loads of kicking sets and my feet have developed some pain along the top. This is now stopping me from running - Doh!!! Not happy about that.

I have started to do some turbo efforts on the bike too. The legs and lungs are a bit rusty! With some duathlons planned in the early season, things are not looking too good - late with bike efforts and feet that don't run!

1 comment:

Mark "Frank" Whittle said...

Dude, even when you're "slow" you're fast!!!!