Today is 16 Oct 22. Time to review the purpose of this Blog - again! It is 2 years since the last review. 🤕 2022 was shaping up well and I was on track for a decent middle distance Duathlon race. Then COVID hit me! I tried to salvage the race season but never felt strong or healthy. Looking to 2023 now and focussing on being healthy and some sprint Duathlon racing mixed with some bike TT fun on the Canyon CF






Powered By Blogger

Thursday 24 February 2011

jc's going long: Swimming Long

Hope JC doesn't mind my placing his Blog on my Blog! I am just really excited to see the kind of stuff JC is doing. Man, what you are able to do with the time and drive from within. I have always thought that JC was talented but never really got the best out of himself (I am talking Triathlon here!). All this should change! Can't wait to see how the youngster performs! No pressure there JC - just genuine interest. Appreciate what your are able to do and use that as motivation for hard times.

Sure wish I could do it!

jc's going long: Swimming Long: "Not only have I been slightly amending my cycling sessions this week, I have also changed one of my swims into a longer session. Previously,..."

No comments: