Today is 16 Oct 22. Time to review the purpose of this Blog - again! It is 2 years since the last review. 🤕 2022 was shaping up well and I was on track for a decent middle distance Duathlon race. Then COVID hit me! I tried to salvage the race season but never felt strong or healthy. Looking to 2023 now and focussing on being healthy and some sprint Duathlon racing mixed with some bike TT fun on the Canyon CF






Powered By Blogger

Saturday 14 August 2010

Tri Time

My last Triathlon race was 19 June at the Dambuster. So it's been a while! Tomorrow I race Cambridge Triathlon and I am really looking forward to it. I would have preferred to race at Bedford as it is the National Age Group Champs. However, Cambridge fits better into famiy stuff. I raced Cambridge back in 2007 and did ok, finishing 5th overall. But I was younger back then! I just hope the weather holds!

I did another 25 mile TT last weekend on th F1 course. I clocked 57:56. This was actually a better ride for me, although the time was nly 1 sec quicker than my previous attempt. The wind this time was far stronger. Hopefully i will be far stronger tomorrow!

1 comment:

Turbo Man said...

Best of luck buddy; although I'm sure you don't need it.