Today is 16 Oct 22. Time to review the purpose of this Blog - again! It is 2 years since the last review. 🤕 2022 was shaping up well and I was on track for a decent middle distance Duathlon race. Then COVID hit me! I tried to salvage the race season but never felt strong or healthy. Looking to 2023 now and focussing on being healthy and some sprint Duathlon racing mixed with some bike TT fun on the Canyon CF






Powered By Blogger

Monday 30 August 2010

A Bit of Fun

Check out the Poll about bike splits at the Vitruvian. The way Daz has been racing this season he should be light years ahead of me. But I can try!

Had a bad session this morning. Did An hour spinning on the turbo followed by a 10 mile run. Felt like I had someone elses legs; someone with bad untrained legs! It was early morning though and I often feel like that in the early hours. But then again, the Vitrvian starts very early! Hope I have not peaked and am now on the way back down!

7 comments:

Turbo Man said...

LOL! Sounds like you've 'borrowed' my running legs!

Cavegirl said...

And mine!

Why are you doing hour on the turbo then a 10 mile run a week before the Vitruvian - do you never learn!

Sags said...

A week is an age prior to an event! Don't want to be stale!

Daz Sharpe said...

what about you beating me out of the water? by over 2 mins i reckon, i'm not feeling bike fit either. I am however aiming for sub 1:25 on the run. We will know next sat evening I guess.

Sags said...

I am swimming well but I will believe it when I clock a decent time open water! All depends on conditions for me. I have my gloves and arm warmers ready - and that's just for the swim!!

Turbo Man said...

Cavegirl is right. That turbo should have been at least 3 hours! :-)

Cavegirl said...

Don't feed the troll! LOL!