Today is 16 Oct 22. Time to review the purpose of this Blog - again! It is 2 years since the last review. 🤕 2022 was shaping up well and I was on track for a decent middle distance Duathlon race. Then COVID hit me! I tried to salvage the race season but never felt strong or healthy. Looking to 2023 now and focussing on being healthy and some sprint Duathlon racing mixed with some bike TT fun on the Canyon CF






Powered By Blogger

Friday 5 December 2008

Slowly Does It...

After more than 10 days mixing really light training with rest days, I am starting to feel better - still not firing on all cylinders but glad to be active again. I hope to join St Ives CC on Sunday for the weekly club ride. I could really do with some decent weather to aid my recovery; and a nice relaxed pace would go down well too.

Next week's training will be disrupted as I am away with work for the first part of the week. This is probably a good thing as I will not beast my self too much trying to make up for lost training - which is always a pointless exercise!

I managed to finalise 'Triangles' this week, the news magazine of RAF Triathlon that I now publish. It has been distributed across the RAF Triathlon community and beyond and I will try and get a link placed here on my Blog this weekend. It was great fun creating and I have already started to create the next edition. Any bloggers out there who wish to submit an article please email me at deputychairman@raftri.org.uk It would be great to receive anything! Topics such as training articles, equipment reviews, experiences...etc are all needed!

Have a great weekend training!

No comments: