Today is 16 Oct 22. Time to review the purpose of this Blog - again! It is 2 years since the last review. 🤕 2022 was shaping up well and I was on track for a decent middle distance Duathlon race. Then COVID hit me! I tried to salvage the race season but never felt strong or healthy. Looking to 2023 now and focussing on being healthy and some sprint Duathlon racing mixed with some bike TT fun on the Canyon CF






Powered By Blogger

Monday 1 June 2020

Now and Then - 38 Years Ago!

Wow! I clocked a fb post the other day that showed a photo from 1981/2 of a bunch of guys from Harborough AC - my old athletics club from my pre-RAF days. I am front eight. I haven’t really changed. Can you tell the difference? I know that I was significantly faster back then! With a 10k pb at 32:23 and 3000m on the track in 8:51, I’d settle for anywhere within a few mins of those times now!

No comments: