Today is 16 Oct 22. Time to review the purpose of this Blog - again! It is 2 years since the last review. 🤕 2022 was shaping up well and I was on track for a decent middle distance Duathlon race. Then COVID hit me! I tried to salvage the race season but never felt strong or healthy. Looking to 2023 now and focussing on being healthy and some sprint Duathlon racing mixed with some bike TT fun on the Canyon CF






Powered By Blogger

Friday 19 June 2020

Zwift Racing Du Style

This week started if with a bang by mixing up a session of Zwift racing, hill reps running off the bike and strength work. That was quite an intense session. Then on Tuesday I did another Zwift race, planning to keep the power down to a manageable level so I didn’t kill myself. I sort of managed that but probably still went too hard. Wednesday was another tough day as I had a Duathlon simulation planned. I warmed up in Watopia. Then ran for 45 min as 10 min warm up, 30 min increase pace every 5 min, then 5 min easy. I timed that run to get back into Zwift where I’d entered the Bologna short TT. It worked well and I had about 2 min to wait before I was off. The legs were tired - very tired! I struggled quite a bit and the course didn’t help as although short, the final 4K is steep climbing. With fresh legs I would attack the climb but I was hanging on. After that it was the final leg of the Duathlon simulation which was a short 15 min increase pace run again. A great session but hard. Tired now. Back to work

No comments: