Today is 16 Oct 22. Time to review the purpose of this Blog - again! It is 2 years since the last review. 🤕 2022 was shaping up well and I was on track for a decent middle distance Duathlon race. Then COVID hit me! I tried to salvage the race season but never felt strong or healthy. Looking to 2023 now and focussing on being healthy and some sprint Duathlon racing mixed with some bike TT fun on the Canyon CF






Powered By Blogger

Saturday 15 July 2017

Consistency for First Time in 2017

Well, a small victory but that's what it feels like to complete a full week of training. Included in that week was a brick session, a tt of 10 miles with an increase in ftp of 16W, a TRX conditioning session and a steady run. And now I'm tired! Just on the turbo doing a level 2 session prior to tomorrow's brick session which will be longer as 3 x 8 miles on the single speed at sweetspot followed by a 6 mile alternating hard/steady run. Whilst I know I could get into shape quickly in the past, it feels different this year. Too much down time and stress. The TT this week was an improvement and more controlled. If I crack 24 min by end of August I'll be happy.

No comments: