Today is 16 Oct 22. Time to review the purpose of this Blog - again! It is 2 years since the last review. 🤕 2022 was shaping up well and I was on track for a decent middle distance Duathlon race. Then COVID hit me! I tried to salvage the race season but never felt strong or healthy. Looking to 2023 now and focussing on being healthy and some sprint Duathlon racing mixed with some bike TT fun on the Canyon CF






Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 13 June 2017

Trying to Train

A month on from my last posting and I am not really any further ahead of where I was in terms of training structure or volume. The pace of work needs to ease before I manage my proper training. I have had a couple of decent bike sessions on the single speed fixed wheel, maintaining a 21mph average on the Rocester dragstrip. I use this 7 mile flat circuit to get the aero position dialled in. It worked well in 2014 for the Outlaw training. Best I get more of these sessions done! For extra motivation one of these machines I on the way.

No comments: