Today is 16 Oct 22. Time to review the purpose of this Blog - again! It is 2 years since the last review. 🤕 2022 was shaping up well and I was on track for a decent middle distance Duathlon race. Then COVID hit me! I tried to salvage the race season but never felt strong or healthy. Looking to 2023 now and focussing on being healthy and some sprint Duathlon racing mixed with some bike TT fun on the Canyon CF






Powered By Blogger

Monday 15 May 2017

Tick Over. . . . Just. . .

It's 15 May 2017. So much has happened in my job/domestic life since Dec 16, I don't know where to start really! In short, I applied to leave the RAF, returned from Saudi, looked for job, looked for UK home, found civilian job, left the RAF, rented house that was too small, started civilian job, tried to train to tick over, had various psoriatic arthritis flare-ups, tried harder to tick-over training, got frustrated at lack of racing. And that is where I am now. It is clear that 2017 will not see any racing. I may be able to squeeze some time trials on the bike later in the year but only maybe. I have a desire to get everything sorted and start training proerly for The Outlaw 2018. That will be my last year in my current agae group. So I will use 2018 as a consolidation year to het the 55 - 59 age group hard. The tick-over training should help me to stay fit(ish), though I really need to swim as I have not seen the H2O since Dec 2016. I'll be back. . . .

No comments: