Today is 16 Oct 22. Time to review the purpose of this Blog - again! It is 2 years since the last review. 🤕 2022 was shaping up well and I was on track for a decent middle distance Duathlon race. Then COVID hit me! I tried to salvage the race season but never felt strong or healthy. Looking to 2023 now and focussing on being healthy and some sprint Duathlon racing mixed with some bike TT fun on the Canyon CF






Powered By Blogger

Monday 5 December 2016

Another Year. . . . .2016

Another year ticks by. In triathlon terms, it has not been great. But the highlight was winning the Riyadh Tiathletes 2016 Race Series. I did not perform as I would expect but the races were extremely enjoyable. The club committe really do pull out all the stops to make events different and fun. Yet they also cater for the serious racer. I collected my series champ glassware in the car park as I was unable to make the presentation evening at the UK Embassy
The triathlon races were fun, in that they were short and hard on a small circuit; or longer on a long windy road circuit. There were a couple of multiple duathlon and swim/run races thrown in too. So thank you very much Riyadh Triathletes, the fantastic committee and helpers too. It s looking like I will be returning to the UK for 2017. Not sure of the racing plot. I think 2017 will be a transition year. Maybe I should keep my powder dry and rebuild for the next age group! Here is my triathlon year. . . . .

No comments: