Today is 16 Oct 22. Time to review the purpose of this Blog - again! It is 2 years since the last review. 🤕 2022 was shaping up well and I was on track for a decent middle distance Duathlon race. Then COVID hit me! I tried to salvage the race season but never felt strong or healthy. Looking to 2023 now and focussing on being healthy and some sprint Duathlon racing mixed with some bike TT fun on the Canyon CF






Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 3 September 2013

Last Ride in the Peaks for 2013?

A day off and a recovery ride in the Peaks, with a coffee stop. Some me time and a nice route - most enjoyable. That could have been the last ride in the Peaks for 2013. With some down time and injury rehab coming, it could be 2014 when I next get to venture out into these hills again. I have a scan on Thursday at Stafford Hospital. i so hope that it reveals a problem that can be resolved! I won't know what to do if all is clear!!
I completed 3 miles of run drills and some light conditioning before venturing out. A relaxed day - oh to be a full time triathlete!

No comments: