Today is 16 Oct 22. Time to review the purpose of this Blog - again! It is 2 years since the last review. 🤕 2022 was shaping up well and I was on track for a decent middle distance Duathlon race. Then COVID hit me! I tried to salvage the race season but never felt strong or healthy. Looking to 2023 now and focussing on being healthy and some sprint Duathlon racing mixed with some bike TT fun on the Canyon CF






Powered By Blogger

Saturday 24 September 2011

Test Run


Test run today. I am attempting my longest run since injury rehab started.

Hoorah! Completed 4.6 miles with mile splits of:

8:04
6:35
7:01
6:01
Jog home

I miss my Garmin. . . it got stolen in Holland out of transition! Can you believe that?!! I have to use the measured mile markers on the 'mad mile' outside RAF Wyton.

And still in one piece looking reasonably happy. Time to stretch and work this lower leg some more. . . .

4 comments:

Mark "Frank" Whittle said...

6 minute mile!?!?! (shakes head)

Unknown said...

well done mate, you do recover well and quick!

Daz Sharpe said...

rsomeone is pushing too hard too early!!!!

Mark "Frank" Whittle said...

Sags, listen to those that care about you, take it slowly!