Today is 16 Oct 22. Time to review the purpose of this Blog - again! It is 2 years since the last review. 🤕 2022 was shaping up well and I was on track for a decent middle distance Duathlon race. Then COVID hit me! I tried to salvage the race season but never felt strong or healthy. Looking to 2023 now and focussing on being healthy and some sprint Duathlon racing mixed with some bike TT fun on the Canyon CF






Powered By Blogger

Friday 15 April 2011

Dust the Skinsuit Off!


Yep; the skinsuit was dusted off for the first evening club 10 mile TT on Wednesday. It was a cold evening but I have seen worse conditions on this course. I managed 23:55, which is pretty much exactly the same time I clocked on my first ride last year. So, pleasantly surprised as I have not done as much intensity work on the bike. Maybe I can race myself into shape now!

My foot has eased up this week and I will make it to the start line at the Cambridge Duathlon. However, I will ease into the race and use it as training. There are some fast guys in my cat who have just moved up from the 40 - 44 age group. So I do not intend on getting mixed up with these guys! Yeah, I know; where have we heard this before! But I have been so fed up over the last 4 weeks due to my feet problems, I just do not want to risk another set back.

It's London Marathon weekend too. Best of luck to all our triathletes racing on Sunday. Looking forward to seeing the results!