Today is 16 Oct 22. Time to review the purpose of this Blog - again! It is 2 years since the last review. 🤕 2022 was shaping up well and I was on track for a decent middle distance Duathlon race. Then COVID hit me! I tried to salvage the race season but never felt strong or healthy. Looking to 2023 now and focussing on being healthy and some sprint Duathlon racing mixed with some bike TT fun on the Canyon CF






Powered By Blogger

Friday 2 July 2010

TT Pain


Yep it's been TT pain time. Did the club evening 25 TT on the N1 course last Wed and clocked a course PB of 58:53. very happy with that as I had been feeling pretty tired before the start. With 17 roundabouts to contend with, it ain't a fast course! I did 59:17 last year and I was certainly gpoing better on the bike in 2009 - well I think so!

Today was a big training day with a 20 mile commute to work, followed by 5 miles running off the bike. Then a nails 2.8k swim set at lunch. This included 10 x 100m on 2 mins all way under 1:30. fastest was probably around 1:22. 16 x 50m on 1 min all around 42 - 43 sec to finish with just about finished me off. Then it was a steady ride home 20 miles. get this bloggers! I am having a day off tomorrow!!

The Tour de France starts this weekend so I am off to get all jobs done to hopefully get some viewing time for Le Tour!!

1 comment:

Cavegirl said...

A day off getting all the jobs done! LOL!

Muchly looking forward to the Tour as well, this year ITV4 has coverage every afternoon, yipee as I don't have that new fangled satellite TV stuff!

Good TTing - I'd just like to be able to ride my bike :-(