Today is 16 Oct 22. Time to review the purpose of this Blog - again! It is 2 years since the last review. 🤕 2022 was shaping up well and I was on track for a decent middle distance Duathlon race. Then COVID hit me! I tried to salvage the race season but never felt strong or healthy. Looking to 2023 now and focussing on being healthy and some sprint Duathlon racing mixed with some bike TT fun on the Canyon CF






Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 19 January 2010

On Track


Well, the aches and pain seem to be holding up to full blown training. I am building the run miles up slowly, but no fast stuff. . . apart from the 3k run TT on the track last night. It was dark and gloomy, and I was the only person at the track - just a couple of security lights to illuminate the way ahead. I was not expecting much because I have not done any faster paced running for months. I did 10:30, which, although not fast, is better than I thought I would do. Back to the easy running now (once the aches and pain have disappeared from my legs!).

I am now receiving some secret assistance with my training. See how I trickled that tantalising piece of info out 8-) More will become clear if/when the race season commences.

Now, however, it is all hands to the deck to move house to Bristol. I will be off line for a while. Why do Sky need so long prior to cutting off and re-installing their broadband?

Catch you later.

4 comments:

Mark "Frank" Whittle said...

Don't give your secrets away! It won't be a secret otherwise. ;-)

Turbo Man said...

And enter the Black Rat you scally!

jc said...

Join me and Mat in kissing Sky off mate - bet they charged you a pretty penny too! Hope the move goes well

Unknown said...

looks like your going well again! agree with JC sky are robbing b'stards and really screwed me over on my move here! i wont be going back to them on my rtn later this year!