Today is 16 Oct 22. Time to review the purpose of this Blog - again! It is 2 years since the last review. 🤕 2022 was shaping up well and I was on track for a decent middle distance Duathlon race. Then COVID hit me! I tried to salvage the race season but never felt strong or healthy. Looking to 2023 now and focussing on being healthy and some sprint Duathlon racing mixed with some bike TT fun on the Canyon CF






Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 22 December 2009

So How's it Going?


Almost a week since I made the decision to just get on with training and put up with the glute/hamstring problem I have. I have completed a full week of training and the injury is definately no better! But it is also no worse. True, I can't sit comfortably for any longer that 20 mins and driving anyway further than 10 miles is a real pain in the bum, but I am still training! This means that I have ran 5 times this week; nothing long but consistently putting one foot in front of the other. maybe after I move, I will try and up the pace.

Talking of moving, I am set to move to bristol on 27 Jan 10. I am none too happy to leave this location but I have no choice. I will live just South West of Bristol and seem to have some great cycling country surrounding me. However, it's the hassle of moving that really bugs me. Still, it's not like I have not done it before - only about 15 times!!

Merry Christmas to everyone out there. I hope that your training is going well and that Santa brings you some bike bling!

3 comments:

Mark "Frank" Whittle said...

Dude, have you thought about seeing another physio about your glute/hamstring issues? Maybe try to get back down to Hedley Court? Good luck.

Unknown said...

sags, get one of those trionz bracelets, mine really works??? i was unsure if it was doing anything until i left it off for a few days and the same sciatic/glute pain returned... i wondered why it was back and realised i had left it off, put it back on and was right again in 48hrs. also lower back inflexibility is a cause so give that a go, dorsal raises etc.. hapy crimbo

Sags said...

Trionz bracelet? Never heard of it! Will search for it.

Frank - moving next month will mean I have to look for another physio anyway. I also need some sports massage 8-)