Today is 16 Oct 22. Time to review the purpose of this Blog - again! It is 2 years since the last review. 🤕 2022 was shaping up well and I was on track for a decent middle distance Duathlon race. Then COVID hit me! I tried to salvage the race season but never felt strong or healthy. Looking to 2023 now and focussing on being healthy and some sprint Duathlon racing mixed with some bike TT fun on the Canyon CF






Powered By Blogger

Thursday 10 December 2009

Pesky Bugs

A quick post because I am rather busy nursing sick members of my family. A stomach bug has hit us hard - very nasty strain. Julie was extremely poorly with it on Tuesday night and she is still suffering. I then caught it but not as bad. CJ is ow complaining of tummy pains . . . here we go again 8-(

Obviously, training has taken a dip. It feels an age since I had that lovely post triathlon race feeling. Hope I can regain the feeling next year!

Stay healthy dudes!

3 comments:

Mark "Frank" Whittle said...

Stay healthy fella, don't push the training too much too soon (who am I kidding? I'm talking to Sags, of course he's going to smack it as soon as he feels better!) ;-)

Sags said...

No! Wrong Frank! I am going to smack it whether I feel better or not!

Mark "Frank" Whittle said...

That's my boy! ;-)