Today is 16 Oct 22. Time to review the purpose of this Blog - again! It is 2 years since the last review. 🤕 2022 was shaping up well and I was on track for a decent middle distance Duathlon race. Then COVID hit me! I tried to salvage the race season but never felt strong or healthy. Looking to 2023 now and focussing on being healthy and some sprint Duathlon racing mixed with some bike TT fun on the Canyon CF






Powered By Blogger

Friday 22 September 2023

Resetting Continues

 Another week+ gone by and thankfully I’m continuing to recover from covid, albeit slow recovery. I’m still not firing on all cylinders but let’s not groan about covid anymore. 

I’ve completed 2 conditioning sessions back at the gym now. After the first one I was pretty sore for days. After the second session I wasn’t nearly as sore. So hopefully the strength and adaptation will kick in. 

In other news I packed up my Wahoo KickR for a warranty return. I should receive a replacement shortly. I only asked for some maintenance advice due to some creaky flywheel noises and that resulted in Wahoo offering a replacement. How’s that for customer service. 

So with no turbo to use I did some single leg work in the gym using their spin bikes. At this stage of my training where I’m building strength I actually think this single leg focus is a good thing. I’ll be incorporating this aspect into my regular gym sessions. 




I also got out for a spin with Jase Walkley last Sunday for a real ride! Great fun and riding the TCR was such a joy




No comments: