Today is 16 Oct 22. Time to review the purpose of this Blog - again! It is 2 years since the last review. 🤕 2022 was shaping up well and I was on track for a decent middle distance Duathlon race. Then COVID hit me! I tried to salvage the race season but never felt strong or healthy. Looking to 2023 now and focussing on being healthy and some sprint Duathlon racing mixed with some bike TT fun on the Canyon CF






Powered By Blogger

Monday 26 April 2021

New Bike Alert!!!

Not quite sure what happened last week. I took my TT bike to Mammoth Cycles in Stafford for some TLC; it was feeling a bit clunky in the drive system area. Whilst there I saw a stunning Giant TCR - to be precise, a

2021 Giant TCR Advanced SL 1 Disc : Sram Force eTAP AXS in Navy / Red

I had never actually seen, or even considered how electronic gears work. I thought they were all the same. But the SRAM etap on the bike, along with the classic TCR frame and paintwork, just blew me away. Long story short, I now have this bike:




I don't think these pictures do it justice. I tweaked the seat post and that was it; the fit feels custom made for me. I have taken it for a shake down ride of around an hour. The ride is awesome. It is so light and responsive but also has an aero feel to it. The etap is amazing. I could go on. . . .You get the message. I like this bike somewhat!

No comments: