Today is 16 Oct 22. Time to review the purpose of this Blog - again! It is 2 years since the last review. 🤕 2022 was shaping up well and I was on track for a decent middle distance Duathlon race. Then COVID hit me! I tried to salvage the race season but never felt strong or healthy. Looking to 2023 now and focussing on being healthy and some sprint Duathlon racing mixed with some bike TT fun on the Canyon CF






Powered By Blogger

Friday 5 January 2018

Finding Structure

Still no firm plans with regards to 2018 but I have continued to find some structure to training. The strength and conditioning focus remains for the next 6 weeks but I am now building the sweetspot turbo efforts and ensuring regular key run sessions increase in volume whilst defining the desired pace. Sounds technical eh! It's not really. I will build the long run and also build the 800/200 run fartleck session that is basically continual 1k reps completed as 800/200. All I really need to factor in is the long ride. Currently this will have to be an early morning session. As for swimming, the aim is for 3 sessions a week to get into 6 min 400m shape. I'll have to find some better training pics for this blog as there are only so many variations on a turbo session that can be posted. This one is the silly hat version. Other hats are available.

No comments: