Today is 16 Oct 22. Time to review the purpose of this Blog - again! It is 2 years since the last review. 🤕 2022 was shaping up well and I was on track for a decent middle distance Duathlon race. Then COVID hit me! I tried to salvage the race season but never felt strong or healthy. Looking to 2023 now and focussing on being healthy and some sprint Duathlon racing mixed with some bike TT fun on the Canyon CF






Powered By Blogger

Friday 15 August 2014

Ironman Reflection

Nearly 3 weeks since the Outlaw Ironman - it seems longer! Reflecting on the build up and race fills me with inspiration in a way that previous events never have. I am eager to race another but i know that it will be a while before this is possible; mostly due to the fact that I may be off to Saudi for my next posting. hence I cannot enter any events (even if I had the money - which i don't!) I am actually feeling really strong and training pretty much full bore again. This is surprising as I was expecting to be fatigued for ages. Maybe I am fatigued but do not see it and would feel it if i actually raced. Thanks to Paul Bucknall for forwarding some more Outlaw pics - shown below. Now I have to consider this urge I have to get the Outlaw logo tattoo! Should I; or shouldn't I??

No comments: