Today is 16 Oct 22. Time to review the purpose of this Blog - again! It is 2 years since the last review. 🤕 2022 was shaping up well and I was on track for a decent middle distance Duathlon race. Then COVID hit me! I tried to salvage the race season but never felt strong or healthy. Looking to 2023 now and focussing on being healthy and some sprint Duathlon racing mixed with some bike TT fun on the Canyon CF






Powered By Blogger

Monday 13 January 2014

"Grafman" Triathlon England National Middle Distance Championships 2014

Training has continued and I have maintained long weekend rides with Newcastle Triathlon Club. It has been a while since I have strung together a sustained period of long rides. I hope that these will form a good endurance addition to the endurance that I have built over the years. Then, come July the Outlaw Ironman race will be undertaken with confidence. I have also found the perfect build up race: "Grafman" Triathlon England National Middle Distance Championships 2014. It is on the 8 June 14 - perfect timing for a build race. So happy days. Although I have maintained consistency, I have had to take a few days off running due to a 'tweak' in my left calf. I am taking no chances and the rest from running seems to have been wise. Today I returned to running with a 4 mile run commute to the pool. It is much better, but I will take a couple more days run rest to be sure. The training on the rollers is going well, though it will take a while before I become proficient! No tumbles yet but that is because I am only on rollers beside a wall! Another update soon!

No comments: