Today is 16 Oct 22. Time to review the purpose of this Blog - again! It is 2 years since the last review. 🤕 2022 was shaping up well and I was on track for a decent middle distance Duathlon race. Then COVID hit me! I tried to salvage the race season but never felt strong or healthy. Looking to 2023 now and focussing on being healthy and some sprint Duathlon racing mixed with some bike TT fun on the Canyon CF






Powered By Blogger

Saturday 16 October 2010

IT Probs

Lack of posts on here is due to terrible internet access here at home. Man, I sometimes wonder why I pay for broadband.

Not doing much structued training at the moment - no change to the norm then! I am about to embark on a 6 week swim focus. The goal is to get my 50m and 100m times down. Then, I can get back to working on technique and conditioning with a goal of sub 22 min for 1500m. Unless my 100m time comes down closeto 1:10, I can't see my breaking that 22 min barrier. It's all good fun! I really enjoy the challenges and the journey to get to a goal!

Welcome back to triathlon Turbo Man!! Yes, a monumental moment as T Man is integral to my triathlon journey. Let's face it, he was never really far away!!

3 comments:

Turbo Man said...

Thanks for the kind words Sags.

Ref your swim focus; surely it would be better to do your technique work BEFORE trying to get your times down? Otherwise you'll be trying to get faster with 'less good' technique?

Cavegirl said...

Quite TMan and reinforcing all that bad technique!

Sags I'm staying away from Tri!

Biking for me next year again, tts and the Pyrenean Traverse,just got to try not to fall off so much :-)

Sags said...

I have quite good swim firm at the moment and hit PBs over all distances in training. Just trying to drag every little benefit from the good form by throwing some speed conditioning in to the mix. After all, I spent 5 years working on technique with little gain. There has to be a period of just getting stuck in!