Today is 16 Oct 22. Time to review the purpose of this Blog - again! It is 2 years since the last review. 🤕 2022 was shaping up well and I was on track for a decent middle distance Duathlon race. Then COVID hit me! I tried to salvage the race season but never felt strong or healthy. Looking to 2023 now and focussing on being healthy and some sprint Duathlon racing mixed with some bike TT fun on the Canyon CF






Powered By Blogger

Thursday 18 February 2010

Moving Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Yep. You heard it right! The powers that be are moving me to a job that will give me more promotion prospects. I know, I have only moved in here on 31 Jan! However, the move here was a job department move and not a new posting into a new job. The timing of this new move is not good - to put it mildly - but I must go. It would be easier to move so soon if I hated here in Bristol but it is actually quite a cool place.

Where will I be moving to now? On 31 March I move back to Wyton!!!!!!! Ahhhhhh!!!!! I will actually be working in Cambridge. Having only just handed my previous married quarter at Wyton back, I now have to apply for another one at the same location. It's a crazy time for sure!

No doubt my training will be totally disrupted again. But hey, look on the positive side! I may be able to use the 'too many house moves' excuse to explain poor form for most of the summer races.

Looking forward to new challenges 8-)

5 comments:

Mark "Frank" Whittle said...

Don't do it! ;-)

jc said...

F&^K me Sags, what a pain in the arse. Are they for real? Remind me again why I want to leave the RAF.

Daz Sharpe said...

see you at the cambridge duathlon!!!

Turbo Man said...

Absolutely bonkers mate.

JC - The grass isn't always greener on the other side of the fence!

Unknown said...

dont you just love it when a plan comes together!