Today is 16 Oct 22. Time to review the purpose of this Blog - again! It is 2 years since the last review. 🤕 2022 was shaping up well and I was on track for a decent middle distance Duathlon race. Then COVID hit me! I tried to salvage the race season but never felt strong or healthy. Looking to 2023 now and focussing on being healthy and some sprint Duathlon racing mixed with some bike TT fun on the Canyon CF






Powered By Blogger

Friday 13 December 2019

Run Focus

Well, nearly the end of 2019 and another underwhelming year of competing. I completed a few events and was pleased to qualify for the 2020 World Sprint Du Champs. The decision to focus on duathlon next year has been quite refreshing and motivating. I am enjoying track run sessions and the last few sessions have seen a few positive sensations where I actually felt as though I could be making progress. The last couple of sessions in Bristol have been completed in frosty conditions. The track was very slippy, yet my times were not too bad. I have entered a couple of road run races to test the run form. Firs, the Kidsgrove 10k on 12 Jan 20. Secondly, the Alsager 5 mile race on 2 Feb 20. Let's see how these event turn out! I could do with testing the form over 5k at the local Parkrun before these races. Maybe over the Christmas period when I will be a bit fresher for not being at work.

No comments: